Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Quarter 4 Project 7: Photo Effects

This is a Daguerreotype of a small stone lantern sort of thing in my backyard. I edited it by boosting contrast and brightness before slapping a filter on it and added a few background layers of metal and stone. I thought this photo is pretty cool because I really like how the lantern thing looks. The nature around it looks very old and I think enhances the look overall.

This is a tilt shift of some pool balls on a pool table. I boosted contrast, brightness, and vibrance before blurring the background. I thought this was a cool photo because it makes the balls in the front seem distorted from the others even though they are the exact same size pool balls. I think it's a very cool effect.

This is a tilt shift of a fire hydrant on a street. I increased contrast, brightness, and cropped it before blurring the background. I think this is nice because it makes the fire hydrant look kind of miniature and out of place, which I thought was a cool effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment